February 03, 2009

A PB Lamp I Approve Of.

I rarely like furniture from Pottery Barn. Once you study the real art of furniture making it is hard to appreciate pieces of furniture that are pounded out and are built to please a wide variety of people.

However once in awhile Pottery Barn surprises me with their lamps. Here is one lamp that was just released that I give my seal of approval on.

The Verona Lamp. Floor and table sizes.


I like both versions. So throw out your hideous torche lamps and purchase these instead, the price is right.

3 comments:

KGD said...

I'm commenting! See I do read/stalk your blog. I'm kind of ashamed because I just bought a bookcase from PB. Oopsy.

Grace G. McNicholas said...

Not all there stuff is bad and with a bookcase they might be a good choice because they are new production so you know they're sturdy which is what you want with a bookcase.

Katie said...

you bought me a pottery barn lamp for my wedding present :)