February 27, 2009

Options for Kathleen

Here are two reasonable options Kathleen. Target has some lamps that are cute looking. The first one below is priced at $200, but the one under it is priced at $70 totally reasonable.
When I am looking for a new piece of furniture for our home I always start by finding a beautiful high quality piece and then if I can't afford it I use it as a starting point to find something less expensive that has the same qualities.
Let me know how your search goes!





2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow. Those are just better looking. That is all there is to it. I especially like the first one and I think that is great advice to at least have an idea of what you want from a more expensive item and go from there. Thanks.

South Paw said...

Thank you Grace for helping both sisters! In addition to this post, I appreciated the advice about tempering the shabby chic itch with other pieces.