August 29, 2009

House Warming Gifts

Jonathan Adler - sometimes I love him and sometimes I think his stuff is too easy to understand and appreciate. However I saw this mugs and thought great house warming gift!!!


Boy $ Girl $24.

Can we just ignore this whale image - it's suppossed to be at the bottom and I CANNOT for the life of me delete this image. God I hate blogger!!




Lord and Lady $24.


Below: (Another blogger issue) King & Queen $24.

And totally not a mug set but a cute house warming gift, a whale butter dish. $68. Way to take a price leap there JA.


2 comments:

Cathleen Cueto said...

i really like the corduroy pattern on the whale butter dish. nice move.

Ellen Connolly said...

THe whale dish is a perfect house warming gift for me and my new beach house. Buy it now and hang on to it for forever til we seal the deal in my dreams on my ocean front.

all kidding aside.. i like it.