August 29, 2009

Getting Ready for Fall!

Excuse me for faling off the planet for awhile. I had work all week and my orientation for the Corcoran- which was amazing by the way. I'll tell you all about when I take the time to tell you about my trip to Kennebunkport- which means never because the information is no longer fresh in my mind.


Digging back in, I just got hold of the new Restoration Hardware catelog and let me just say they stepped up their game 10-fold. I've loved RH for about 6 years now but for the past 6 years their collection has been stagnent with expected pieces and rerun products just photographed differently. However the new catelog oozes nothing but fresh highly architectual pieces in neutral colored rooms. I'm a fan.
Here's a run down of my favorites:


































































1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I saw this too and I really, really love the light fixtures. Who knows this new stuff might end up in their outlet mall next spring.