August 09, 2009

Back With a Bang!

I am home and officially back on duty maning Marigold & Georgie. I will post about the amazingness that is Kennebunkport in the future- I have to get the post organized. In the meantime I have had a hankering for some Americana and my love/hate relationship with the catelog Wisteria has hit that spot right on the money.

Presenting: 2 adoarable things from Wisteria:

First, an eagle plaque that tickels my fancy. I think I may purchase this and hang it over my bedside table. Price: $ 129



Second, a 100% linen oversized American flag, and by oversized I mean 65" x 150". I adore this piece! And I would get it but my house is starting to look like a museum to America. My other fear with this is that if you get it and hang it in your house or drape it over something you might look like one of those white trash people you hang flags and under it that have a futon with an empt pizza box on it. Price: $ 249.



No comments: