May 03, 2009

Spring Cleaning!!

It's spring cleaning time! And I love spring cleaning. Here are some pics I have been holding onto in the hopes of doing a post on them but I think it's just not going to happen- so enjoy my yard sale of pictures!









Above: These four sconces are by Vaughan- a to-the-trade-only brand. These sconces are all so beautiful but have an outrageous price tag.


Above: A Al Hirschfeld drawing that I didn't post when I did the write-up of him.




Above: A Starbucks in Dupont Circle- the blue windows make this Starbucks stand-out from the run-of-the-mill batch in the suburbs.



Above: Vintage frenology heads. I think this is from the London science musuem- but I can't remember.


Above: A gorgeous sofa from Oly Studio.



Above: Extra image of pottery by Mougin.



Above: English Mason Pearson brush- with real boar bristles.



Above: Traditional English Wellies!



Above: My go-to antique shop in DC: Finials. A tad overpriced but still enjoyable.


Above: The emerald earrings Anjelina Jolie wore to the Oscars.




Above: A house for sale in Chevy Chase- 4 million, overlooks the golf course at the Chevy Chase Club.


Above: I saved the best for last, jewelry by artist Alexander Caulder, and I'm pretty sure that's Angelica Houston modeling.














No comments: