July 21, 2009

Moomah NYC

You remember this girl right?
Catie/Cathleen.
Well she emailed me the other day the most amazing link to a store/cafe/arts center in NYC that I just adore!
The store is called Moomah (playing off MOMA) and it's aim is to offer a place for people young and old to come enjoy light fare and make arts and crafts. I officially obcessed with this place and plan on visiting my next trip up to torture Catie.
Here's the opening page on the website.
Below the street entrance.



Below: an inside shot. I adore the white walls with a variety of art on the walls.




More coziness.




Their signiture cow, hence mooooo mah, God I'm funny I should have my own show.




A child actor being signaled to by his mother off camera to sit still and do the shoot or he'll get the whipping of a lifetime.


Catie did I miss anything??? Add your thoughts in the comment section.








1 comment:

Alissa said...

Can we have Craft Thursdays there? Please?