July 24, 2009

Etsy Find of the Week.

I'm super original, I love pink. I love pink so much I had a pinktastic wedding. I even once had a pink medical-related issue once but we'll leave that story for another day when I can post accompanying pictures.

I came across this adorable pink Royal 1950's typewriter today while cruising Etsy. It's from seller sweetshorn and is up for $400. YIKES! If you have the dough and you feel like being generous my address is as follows: 11514 Bucknell Dr.

I'm waiting....



3 comments:

DawnCorrespondence said...

I think you should feature some of MY stuff that I have on Etsy!!! www.dawncorrespondence.etsy.com

-Big Sis

Cathleen Cueto said...

if the pink medical issue you're referring to is your ingrown hair, i PROMISE we don't want to see the pictures.

South Paw said...

Hi Grace-Lahhv eet. If there are 2 available on etsy and I win the lottery I will buy us each one.
-Clare McNf