April 09, 2009

Paperback Swap


Okay so I just found out about the awesomeness that is PaperbackSwap.com like two days ago but I still want to chat about it.


Paperback Swap only one of the best ideas since eBay and 1stdibs.


PBS is a website where you sign up for free post 10 books, soft cover or hardcover, that you're willing to swap. Earn credits for the books you send off to other people (you pay for shipping) and with the credits requests books you want- which are mailed to you for FREE.


Yes I know this is awesome. I put books up Tuesday night and already have 2 requests and I have been able to get my hands on a couple of books I am way to cheap to pay full price for.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Whats great about it is that you are technically not selling the books. So the federal law banning the selling of books before a certain date (due to led in the ink...bull) does not apply.

Kathleen said...

I think that new law is fascist somehow.... I don't think its the ink. Its Fahrenheit 451! Anyway, great link.