April 25, 2009

Excuse This Post

It may be my dorkiest one yet.
I just saw a commercial for this baby last night (see below for the baby of which I speak) and I can't lie I am intrigued. As someone who loves nice upholstry and sumptuous carpets I have also paid the price for these soft surfaces in stains.
In the commercial this little guy steam cleaned the crap out of all sorts of stains and I want to know.... does it actually work? And if so, how do I tell Brian this is a Mother's Day must-have along with all that other stuff I requested.

Bissel: Little Green Proheat- $99.
If you've used it leave your experiences in the comments box to help us all figure out if we're among the Messiah or not.

3 comments:

Katie said...

is it just me or does it look like it has a face?

you totally get it and then let US know if it works.

Brian said...

it does look like a face but I don't think its supposed to be....or maybe it is.

Laura said...

I've used it as well as the Bissell QuickSteamer. Both yielded average results. But, they're great for getting to spills right away.