January 16, 2009

Longest Post Ever....

I was doing some spring computer cleaning and I wanted to post all the images I have been hanging onto for my blog but have never used.


Cool cocktail table that plays on surrealism.
Love this set of 3 coordinating coffee tables. Use together or around the same room.
This tickles my Danish side (which I rarely tickle.)
Sophisticated, non-sloppy club chairs. I am the ultimate fan of tight seats and backs.
A Jim Dine-ish Wayne Thiebaud.
A little painting for when I'm feeling not very Catholic.
A great settee from Wisteria... can be ordered with a tailored slipcover. Nothing I love more then a tailored slipcover.
Beautiful pearl and gold earrings.
I should throw a party like this!
Katie Holmes fantastic haircut.... mine still seems different though.
For the Blanche Devereux in all of us!
These mugs come as a set of 4 for $200 (yikes!) But I still think they're a great way to take down your coffee (or coke) in the morning.
A mod chandelier.
Fantastic star sconces.
Russian architecture.
A John Derian plate.
Another John Derian plate... I really do sweat this guy.
A French menu holder. So modern, so French.
A pair of Marie Antoinette earrings.
Some Mexican earrings.
I forgot his name, a designer I posted in the past Jacques... something...
The ideal chaise lounge.
Same designer. I love the way the bustle cascades.
A chandelier... just a reminder to think outside the box.
A pair of consoles.
Love the woodwork on this chair.
Nothing flatters my "womenly" curves like a shift dress.
A Swedish Bed.
A textured sculpture.
A fancy bangle.
And finally!!! A sleek and stylish bookcase... doubt it could really hold any heavy duty books.

No comments: