January 29, 2009

Kicking Off the Day!

I'm on my way out for a very busy day but before I leave I needed a little art pick-me-up. so I scrounged and I scrounged until I found some gorgeous pieces of jewelry that remind me why I have chosen the arts as a life path over a fast yet unfufilling buck. Enjoy and feel inspired!
Above: A pair of Etruscan revival rings. Dated 1870 and priced at $9500. I could see these on my finger while I give commands. Above: A pair of earrings that really take a different way of seeing to a whole new level. Indian gold and enamel earrings priced at $3250. These are a contemporary piece. My co-art teacher, Judy, hates Indian art so don't show this to her.

And last but not least an 1870 pair of coral and 18k gold earrings. Although I rarely fall for a chandelier earring these I like. Priced at $19,500.

On a sad note- Domino magazine is going under. It's a sad day for us eclectic home design enthusiasts.

1 comment: