June 25, 2009

Pool Houses

So I was going to blog about this awesome stainless steel water bottle I paid way too much for today ($20) but once I checked out their website to steal some images I was really let down by the hipster-Republicans-are-evil vibe so I will not be promoting their product. Actually I'm even mad I bought the bottle now. If they don't at the very least repesct my views then I don't want to purchase from them. So instead I will be blogging about...
POOL HOUSES!!! Whoot Woot!
No I don't have a pool house. I actually don't even have a single family home. But what I do have is an appreciation of beautiful things.... so enjoy!!!

2 comments:

KGD said...

This is my future pool house (from this month's Elle Decor) http://www.pointclickhome.com/image/tid/4837?mag=PointClickHome&page=10

South Paw said...

Woot for apartments! Less to clean, I say!