June 15, 2009

Etsy Find of the Week.

A gorgeous french numbers print from Etsy seller: gracehesterdesigns.

I'm a huge fan of graphic numbers and letter so it shouldn't surprise you that I love this. I could definetly do without the butterflies on number 10. Too Mairah Carey.
Description of item:

This listing is for an 8 X 10 original-design numbers print in French. The color palette is dark, light blue, red, and orange palette. OPTIONS:1) Colors, sizes, and language can be customized. Please convo me for more information.2) This print can also be ordered with a nice black frame with shadowbox-style inset for an additional $20 which includes US shipping cost. (Look under "Add On Options" category for the listing)All materials used are archival-safe.

For a childs room frame a bunch of different graphic numbers and letters.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Wow- I love it.

Cathleen Cueto said...

butterflies ruin everything.