April 24, 2008

It's Wedding Season

It's wedding season... which means it's time for me to pick my favorite dresses of the season:


Above: This one is fantastic and is perfect for a second marriage that has a casual ceremony and reception.
Above: I thought this one was so soft and flowy and I think the shrug adds structure to the loose architecture of the dress.

Above: There are aspects to this dress I don't like and things I think or so interesting... judge for yourself... but no judging allowed if you own one of those wire candle sconces.



Above: I didn't like the top of this dress but I thought the skirt was very neat.

Above: Love this, love the pockets, love the flower, love the straps and I guarentee you it would look like ass on me.
All dresses found on theknot.com by various designers.





1 comment:

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.